We have some good updates brewing that will come online soon. In the meantime, here’s what happened on the site in July:
- With help from our teammate Ana Velásquez, we mapped our Open Causes taxonomy (covering the issues projects address) to the UN Sustainable Development Goals and made a CSV export of the causes freely available for download.
- Added Consumer watchdogging and Lobbying categories to bring more granularity to the Watchdogging and Transparency section
- Broke out distinct categories for specific campaigns, campaign organizations, and campaign tools
- Added over 130 new projects, nearing 4,000 total projects in the collection
- Based on user feedback, we cleaned up the homepage to link only to Table of Content pages, instead of the full directory of hundreds of categories.